Food-safe protective cabinet AGRO PM
Food-safe protective cabinet - Small Model
Designed to house a complete computer workstation: monitor, base unit, printer and keyboard
- IP 65 protection and leaktightness
- Optimised working space
- Fully modular internal structure
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- The body of the cabinet is a single, thermoplastic form, meaning the front and rear structure are a single structure;
- Watertight, smooth surface for easy cleaning;
- The body is an extruded, composite material, 19 mm thick, making it watertight and mechanically strong, preventing condensation build-up and the development of micro-organisms;
- No sharp corners, preventing the build-up of waste/dirt;
- Connectivity: the cabinet is supplied with:
- A strip of three 220V 10/16A electrical sockets with its own illuminated master switch.
- Two standard cable glands (7 to 13 mm) to allow cables to enter the cabinet.
Front panel :
- Cabinet opening/closed by a shutter blind manufactured using thermoplastic strips and mounted on two PVC rails, fitted with seals to assure the cabinet remains leaktight;
- Two adjustable shelves: one for the monitor and the other for a labelling machine and/or a weighing machine,with the option of sliding shelves (See Option PM 401);
- Sliding polyethylene keyboard shelf;
- Handling: centrally mounted handle on the sliding shutter blind.
Rear panel :
- Removable rear panel which can be slid down to facilitate access to the computer equipment within.
No customer reviews for the moment.