Food grade protective cabinet for laser printer AL
Food grade protective cabinet for laser printer
- Ergonomically designed cabinet
- Guaranteed leak-tight seal
- Optimum permanent protection
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- The body of the cabinet is a single thermoplastic form, meaning the side panels and rear are a single unit;
- The body is a through-stained, 19 mm thick composite material, making the cabinet watertight;
- Connectivity: two standard cable glands (7 to 13 mm) to allow cables to enter the cabinet.
Front panel :
Front access to printer:
- Thermoplastic fold-down flap mounted on piano-style hinges and held shut by two latches.
Upper face :
- Two possible materials for the covers:
- 10 mm-thick PVC, mounted on piano-style hinges;
- 6 mm-thick transparent PMMA, mounted on two friction hinges.
- Assisted opening using pneumatic rams to hold the cover open while work is done inside the printer;
- Cover closes by slotting into drop-down flap and against side seals.
No customer reviews for the moment.